Here’s a quick rundown about the next couple of weeks.
- Thurs. June 1 curtain up at 6:30 Drama Night for SUN drama classes. Tom would like an extra volunteer to help run the concession stand. If you can help, please arrive 5:45.
- Fri. June 2 at 8am in the cafeteria Coffee/Tea with PTA and Annie. This is our first one. Next year, we’re hoping to make this event monthly where parents and families can talk to us about what they care about at school.
- Sun. June 4 from 9 to noon– Garden Work Day. We’ll bring the snacks and coffee. The whole family is welcome. Tasks include weeding the garden and painting the mural. Be prepared for mess.
- Wed. June 7 – Art Night with Lee Ogle
- Thurs. June 8 – PTA Meeting and Potluck dinner. Special guests – Principal Krystin Westphal from Hosford Middle School would like to answer any lingering questions you may have about Hosford.Katy Leahy from the Department of Human Services/Child Welfare will talk to us about foster parenting
- Most importantly, we will also vote on the preliminary budget for the next year and set next year’s activities in motion over the summer.
June 12 – Field Day
President, Grout PTA
mom to 3rd grader, Franka