We are like totally having an 80s party so be there or be square!
- What is it? An adult-only event that raises funds for Grout Elementary community and supporters.
- Where does the money go? The auction currently funds in part or whole: allowances for classrooms, art, drama, K-1 Artist in residence, library, PE, SUN School, community building events, curriculum, garden program, welcome T-shirt’s for new students. Past auction funds gave us the new playground that was installed Summer 2018. We have to have this fundraiser to keep our programs that don’t get funded going.
- Is it fun? Yes! This event has been growing and it has given parents a chance to let loose, share laughs, grow friendships and illustrate the best parts of our community.
- Why should I go? See above.
- Will you feed me? Yes! A drink ticket also comes with the ticket price and we will have a bar with beer & wine for purchase.
- What should I expect this year? Over 100+ silent auction items, games, classroom art, and maybe a 80s dance party throughout the night.
- What do I wear? Themed outfits are strongly encouraged. This year’s theme is “Totally 80s” – open to your interpretation
- Where do I buy tickets? Tickets will go on sale March 18th here: https://www.auctria.com/auction/grout
- Where can I find a sitter or stay current on all things Grout? Facebook GroutPTA, Grout Thursday announcements and Konstella
How can I support the Auction itself?
- Purchase your ticket!
- Buy a ticket for a teacher or staff member!
- Donate a bottle of wine or 22oz. beer bottle for the BEER/WINE wall
- Make a cash or in-kind donation of $100 or more and get free advertising as a sponsor of this event
- Have a beach house, timeshare, hotel points or air miles? Share them with Grout!
- Volunteer to set up, clean up or work a shift during the auction
- Donate a SCRIP card or Cash
- To learn more about these opportunities email us at Groutpta@gmail.com